Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Update

So I had my pin removed on Friday evening, piece of cake! It only took one second and it was completely painless. Friday was also the first time I've seen my foot after surgery and I have to admit it looked pretty good..besides all of the swelling. The doc gave me this white splint to wrap around my toe/foot. Also gave me the go ahead to let my foot get wet. I'm hesitant because it's still sensitive, but after my splint came off in my sleep and I slept "barefoot" I may be ready to get it wet afterall. It's not the prettiest foot, but it's healing well and I was also instructed to start my dynasplints and start moving my toe back and forth to regain flexibility.
















The dynasplints are still on the level 1 setting so I won't really notice a difference until next week or the week after when I increase the level.






























Fat Foot:

No comments:

Post a Comment